No products in the cart.
WHAT EXACTLY IS BUBBAZIMBI?
Bubbazimbi is our own exclusive range of Organic Baby Wear; named after our founder’s nickname, given to her by her late father. It is African in origin, however in practice, it’s just plain fun to say.
Bubbazimbi to us however is more than just a fun word on the tongue – it’s a commitment to swathing infants and toddlers in fun, comfortable, eco-friendly clothing made using the highest quality 100% GOTS certified Organic cotton and natural based dyes. Because of our products’ sustainability, mums can feel good about protecting their baby and the planet while also feeling the contentment that comes with swathing their little ones in beautiful, soft, non allergenic comfortable clothing.
OUR CORE VALUES ARE:
- Quality, Quality, Quality – Organic is important, but it isn’t all that we are. Our garments are high quality with well thought-out, original designs and quality production.
- What Do We Make? – We design and manufacture garments that babies and mums actually need … and we make them to last.
- What Does It Take? – We minimize our impact on the environment by working with organic products, but also by simplifying our manufacturing processes and related efforts, such as transportation, as much as possible.
- What Do We Waste? – As little as possible. We re-use, re-cycle and up-cycle our fabrics to reduce waste as much as we possibly can.
- Give Back – Our environmental and social responsibility is not taken lightly.